Monday 21 July 2014

Not how it looked in my head lol

Morning everyone this is my second and last post this morning,we have a new ATG challenge at Crafting From The Heart.The sponsors this week are The Stamping chef,Chi Chi Memories,and Lacy Sunshine whose image I chose-Sadie coloured with promarkers,B.paper from Tim Holtz,charms, die-cut flowers and broken ear-ring from stash.This was my second attempt at this card and I cut out the image to try again,still not happy as I said this wasn't how I pictured it in my head but as I was running out of time -here it is,not sure I used the right B.paper for the image or would it have looked better matted and layered onto black???

challenges-
I love promarkers-girls,girls,girls
a step in the dark-ATG/use metal--------TOP 3
Disdigi designs-dies and/or punches
fussy and fancy-all about girls
eclectic ellapu-ATG
scribble and scrap crafts-ATG
check out the Dt cards and blogs for some great inspiration-thank you for dropping by and any comments(good or bad lol) are much appreciated
See you tomorrow
Carol x

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image .xxx

Unknown said...

How cool you've already got Halloween on your mind Carol! I love Halloween, your fab girl is all prepped up! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Alyx said...

Gorgeous paper and embellies. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

MaryH said...

Oh my, you are getting ready for Halloween! How cool are those hair decorations. Those embellies are really scary, and love that you were even able to sneak in a butterfly too. TFS & Hugs

aussie aNNie said...

Ah Ha what a cutie, pity her lips are sealed wonder what she looks like smiling...great design Carol awesome in fact...xxx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Bridie said...

Fabulous card, I love all the black and metal details

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a fab day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Wendy Fraser said...

Cool card, love the vintagey look, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Anonymous said...

Hi carol, Love love love this card, fabulous image. Thank you so much.

Hugs Erin x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous thanks for joining in at eclectic ellapu

TRACEY MO said...

That a scary cool image!
The the extras to.

Thanks for joining us at scribble & scrap today

Tracey dt

Teresa said...

Great card - love the image ....thanks for joining us at ASITD Carol - good luck x