Morning and I made a birthday card using the Rose stamp from Honey Doo and the Bubbles background stamp from Tracy Evans, I made one Here using paler colours -but went with darker ones here, I added extra colour with promarkers. Backing paper from Craft O Clock and a Tonic die for the sentiment.
Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer.
Lil red wagon-Autumn colours
lil patch of crafty friends-ATG
allsorts-ATG/Autumn
CRAFT-ATG
krafty chicks-birthday
crafty catz-ATG
creative fingers-ATG
do-all kreatives-ATG
classic design-ATG
love to craft-ATG
love to scrap-ATG
mix it up-ATG
Allys Angels-ATG
beautiful blossoms-ATG floral
creative crafting Uncles-males go feminine
I maybe a little slow commenting as Matthew was admitted back into hospital last night.
Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.
Carol x x x

Not seen that rose stamp before love how it it's so upright, will have to watch out for that one. A multi use image to create for so many occasions make a lovely card front.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday Carol and many Happy returns I hope you had a super day Hugs Tracey xx
An absolutely beautiful rose and background Carol,belated birthday wishes xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Carol.............gr karin
ReplyDeleteThe background for the rose looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThats a beautiful image Carol and I love the colouring.
ReplyDeleteHope your well, take care. xx
What a gorgeous birthday card! The rich colors on that beautiful rose create such a striking focal point, and the bubbled background adds wonderful texture and interest without taking attention away from the flower. I really like how the patterned paper and sentiment work together to complete the design so elegantly.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your beautiful Rose card with us at Allsorts Carol.
ReplyDeleteB x
A beautiful background for your stunning rose!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this gorgeous card at Crafty Catz.
xx
Lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous rose and stunning bubbles background - a beautiful card xx
ReplyDeletePrachtige kaart Carol,
ReplyDeleteMooie kleuren.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Beautiful rose and I love the background colours and textures..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card Carol, love the bubbles background stamp. and the Rose...
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Oh Carol I hope Matthew is soon on the mend…
ReplyDeleteLove the card xxx
Beautiful card Carol. What a great stamp and I love how you used it. Lovely background for it and the added die cut sentiment is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteCool technique and card.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for Matthew too
Kathyk
A gorgeous rose image Carol, and I love the bubbles background, and such pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteAvril x
Fabulous card, love how you've added more pink around the rose. Sending positive vibes for Matthew, you really are having a time of it aren't you x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful mix of paper and stamps! Love that background showing through the rose, and you remind me how versatile woodgrain is. It always works so well with flowers. I'm sorry to hear Matthew is in the hospital again. That's very distressing for you as a mom. I'm hoping it's a short stay and he's feeling better quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove the silhouette closer against the coloured background. Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms :)
ReplyDelete