Morning and time for the new Animals challenge chosen by Samantha at Sparkles Monthly. I jumped in and stamped and clear embossed the film strip stamp from Chocolate Baroque, then added the die-cut cats heads-bought from a decluttering site and no name on the pkt. I stamped Mooch a Lavinia stamp I was sent by a blogging friend a few years ago and think I have only used once! The little bird was a Woodware stamp from the Creative Stamping freebie set-then it struck me I should have made a background first!!! I added some washi tape-had that a couple of years too and unused, a border stamp from Crafters Companion-not used that for quite a while too, a little script added with an old craft mag freebie stamp-but still not sure.
Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer
Challenge-----
CRAFT-ATG
creative fingers-ATG
mix it up-ATG
love to craft-ATG
love to scrap-ATG
critter crazy-ATG
do-all creatives-ATG
neglected stuff-ATG/film strip stamp/washi tape/Mooch/border stamps
a cut above-ATG
Unicorn-layer it up
Daisy chain-Animals
the paper funday-ATG
crafty animals-ATG
Allsorts-embossing
Allys Angels-ATG
creative Aunts-ATG
Thank you for dropping by and hope you will join us.
Carol x


Your playful film strip of cats is such a fun idea, and the mix of stamping, embossing, and washi tape creates an energetic layout that suits the lively theme beautifully.
ReplyDeleteLove your black and white design with the filmstrip and all those playful cats...and the bird. Great use of the washi tape too, I have loads of that stuff and never remember to use it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Coco is so cute! I'm a teeny bit jealous, keep trying to talk my other half into a Dachshund...he says we have quite enough with one dog. Enjoy her!
xxx
Very striking monochrome card Carol, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteCoco is adorable, we have 'the sausages' staying with us for the weekend, that's the fun family name for Bramble and Maeve, Granddaughter Azaria's two Dachshunds, one looking just like Coco the other brown and tan. None of the Labs ever know quite how to deal with them rushing around.
B x
Prachtige kattenkwaad Carol
ReplyDeleteLeuk gedaan.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Fun and sweet card Carol the puppy is adorable
ReplyDeleteLove all those cats and what a cute little puppy. We had an unknown cat decide to pay us a visit last night just as we were going to bed. It came in via the patio doors, which were open to cool down the house and disappeared upstairs. A frantic search and chase followed until I eventually caught it and put it out. I think it must be new to the neighbourhood. I seem to have missed a couple of your posts recently. So sorry about that. I hope you are doing OK xx
ReplyDeleteYou have been using some stuff up…it’s a great feeling and a great end resulting card Carol
ReplyDeleteAnd cuteness overload with Helen’s new puppy xxx
Love your card and design Carol but Coco stole the show, how sweet and adorable and there will be guaranteed smiles and laughter in your house playing with him,..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
He's such a cutie ❤️ I love the card all those cats looking through the film strip look so naughty xx
ReplyDeleteThose black cats peeking out everywhere are adorable - fabulous card! Coco is so sweet - puppies are so much fun but also a lot of work!
ReplyDeletecute and beautiful card Carol and what a cute doggy..............gr karin
ReplyDeleteA fabulous monochromatic card,love your stamped and diecut cats and especially that brave little bird stamped on the middle of them all.Coco is absolutely adorable
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card with the various peeping cats - love it. Thank you for joining in with the Allsorts challenge and also for sharing the pic of the little dog.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun card Carol, and really striking in the monochrome colour scheme xx
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest! Love how you used the film strip stamp and added the cats in the different frames. Thanks for sharing with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteI love your cute cat card with all the different elements, but I'm afraid Coco has stolen the show! She looks ADORABLE. xxx
ReplyDeleteA super card Carol and your edging stamp and the wash-tape finish it off perfectly. Little Coco is so cute. If we had another I think it would be something small like her.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and creative, cute puppers too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
Gosh, you put these stamps and dies all together like they were meant to be! I love how this works, including your after the fact background. Best of all, your new and most adorable family member! I know how much joy she'll bring to your family. Love!
ReplyDeleteLove these fun cats, but that bird better be careful. He might want to find a higher perch! Good use of some older products that haven't been used in a long whilte. I've got loads of those, too. lol
ReplyDeleteI really like the card. It’s a great idea to keep it in black and white; that fits the film strip perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThe dachshund puppy surely brings a lot of joy to the house. Enjoy it!!
What a great way to use those cats! Love the fun feeling rom this one and the black&white workes so good together! Hugs, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteLovely card, a fun design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Embossing option.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Absolutely adorable both in design and colours. Brilliantly executed x
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.~ Maria DT
ReplyDeletePurrfectly pawsome make - those black cats look like mischief
ReplyDeletecoco looks gorgeous too - my neighbour just got a puppy and its so very very small, my cats aren't sure what to make of it as its tiny........they are used to dogs much bigger. Im sure coco will bring much love and laughter to you all x
DeleteCarol, the card and pup are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Love your card and thanks for sharing the cute photo!!!
ReplyDeleteA super fun monochromatic card and lovely to see the picture of Coco too.
ReplyDeleteWith my DT head on, thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Do-Al(l)-Kreatives.
Anne x