Monday, 3 August 2026

Diamond Point and Daisies

 Morning and it's time for a new No Rectangles/ATG challenge at A Place to Start. I made my favourite Diamond Point card shape, one of the Woodware images from a new stamp set free with the Creative Stamping magazine -purchased after I saw some of the images on Paulines blog. I stamped the image and coloured with my  Helens new Kalour pencils, I then embossed with long forgotten Ranger Ultra thick embossing powder to make it look framed. Spellbinders die-cut frame, ribbon from stash and papers from Crafters Companion. Really pleased how this turned out.




Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer 

Challenges-----

try it on Tuesday-Summer blooms

lil red wagon-one thing-die/bow

krafty chicks-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

allsorts-colours of Summer/ATG

girlz and the art of letters-F for-flowers/fancy fold

creative moments-shimmer and shine

the sisterhood of crafters-flowers

mix it up-Shaped card/ATG

love to scrap-ATG

love to craft-ATG

Allys Angels-ATG

beautiful blossoms-anything floral

MAWTT-feminine

the four Seasons-ATG/Summer

love those pretty papers-ATG

we love stamping-ATG/Summer blooms

crafts galore encore-ATG

613 Avenue create-ATG

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

neglected stuff-ATG/thick embossing powder, no idea how many years ago I bought it or even used it!

tripleB-birds/blooms/butterflies

Thank you for dropping by and hope you can come and join us.

Carol x x x

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Carol......gr karin

meg said...

Definitely looks like a beautifully framed picture Carol, a gorgeous stamp,layout and papers

Janette said...

Very pretty Carol. Xxx

brenda said...

Many thanks for sharing another lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carol, it's beautiful! xoxo

Diane said...

A beautiful and creative fancy fold!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers, the Four Seasons and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers, The Four Seasons Co-Owner
The Sisterhood of Crafters DT

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card and lovely paper. I like the Diamond Point card shape and the stamps. Those were great images that were in your stamp magazine. They really compliment the paper colors.

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Carol, the diamond point design always looks fabulous, the focal image is so pretty and beautifully framed, lovely papers/colours too.
xx

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige bloemenkaart Carol.
Weerdat mooie modelletje.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Pamela said...

thank you for sharing this challenge at Moving Along with Time female card

María said...

A gorgeous card. It's super colourful and that oval with the flowers and the butterfly is awesome. I love it. Hugs, María.