Well I am feeling more like myself and only the odd twinge if I overdo it thankfully. I have even made a couple of ATCs using Tracy Evans Bubble background stamp and sentiment, stencils from Creative Expressions, one from a new pack Helen bought off Amazon, and focal stamps from Carabelle and a freebie one from Creative Stamping mag, DI round the edges. It's also my birthday today (76!!!) thank you for the beautiful cards received.
Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer.
Challenges-----
Tag along and ATCs-circles
allsorts-ATG
lil patch of crafty friends-ATG
the paper funday-ATG
Unicorn-not square
just us girls-ATG/stencil week
Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated
Carol x x x


19 comments:
Great colourways on the stamping Carol,two fabulous ATCs
what lovely atc cards Carol............gr karin
So nice to hear your on the up Carol, you have had a rough time flower, take care now won't you.
Love your ATC cards, the backgounds are so good and of course I love the stamped images. xx
So pleased to read you are feeling better again, do take it easy though. These ATC's are marvellous. Love your use of the circles. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Tag-along (and ATC's).
Glad to hear you are mending well Carol. I love your two ATC's. Great use of your stamps and perfect for our circle theme.
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky
Good on the progress Carol. Your ATC's are as Lynn and Pinky said, absolutely perfect for our theme this month, love to have you join us, thank you.
B x
Prachtige ACT kaartjes Carol.
Fijn dat het beter gaat met je.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Fabulous ATCs Carol, love the colourful backgrounds and there are definitely a lot of circles!
Glad you are feeling better and hope you have a very happy birthday.
xx
Such cute cards! So glad you are feeling better and a Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday! I love your whimsical ATCs!
Pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better Carol and Happy Birthday! Lovely design for your little ATCs.
Two lovely ATC's! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
I am very happy to hear that you are much better. I love these circle cards. They are wonderfully abstract xx
Happy birthday Carol, your card is still flying its way to you..fabulous ATC's love the colours and textures..glad you feeling better too, take care..
Luv CHRISSYxx
So glad you are feeling a bit more like normal Carol and back to a bit of fun crafting with your great ATC’s….we have spent the day emptying and shifting our fridge freezer ready for a new one tomorrow…it’s over 26 years old I just can’t believe it…
Have a good weekend xxx
Your ATC's are amazing, I like the modern design!!!
Beleated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes for yesterday!
Love these two ATCs. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x
Happy birthday a day late! I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better. I love these creative Christmas-y backgrounds for your ATCs. There's no denying how much fun it is to play at something like this and you're so good at it!
Fabulous ATCs with wonderful colors and creative stamping! I really enjoy the circular elements and the artistic design of both pieces. The backgrounds are full of interest and texture, making these tiny works of art a real delight.
Post a Comment