Monday, 7 September 2026

Flowers Everywhere

Morning and time for our new ATG/Anything related to a song challenge at A Place to Start.  I chose my favourite song from the 60's-San Francisco(Be sure to wear flowers in your hair) by Scott Mckenzie. I originally saw this card fold on Liz's blog here, and figured out to make it by gluing two 5"x7" cards together and adding a centre flap. Papers from Crafters Companion and sentiment from Pickled Pear, die-cut for panel from Penny Black.

FRONT


BACK


INSIDE

TOP VIEW

Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer 

Challenges-----

allsorts-ATG

CRAFT-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

girlz creative fun art of scraps-ATG

do-all kreatives-ATG

a perfect time to craft-ATG

classic design-ATG

crafts galore encore-ATG

fab'n'funky-more than one fold

the paper funday-ATG

mix it up-shaped card

love to scrap-ATG

love to craft-ATG

Unicorn-not square

triple B-birds/blooms/butterflies

the crafting challenge-ATG

love those pretty papers-ATG

lets craft and create-ATG

crafty calendar-Summer

creative creases-fun folds

613 Avenue create-ATG

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

creative crafting Uncles-ATG

Thank you for dropping by and hope you will join us.

Carol x x x


22 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card Carol, all those flowers would cheer anyone up.
I am sorry your not feeling good flower, its just one thing after another isn't it, good job we are tough old birds, haha. Do hope your feeling much better soon, chin up and thanks so much for your lovely comment. xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Carol xoxo

Linby said...

This is so gorgeous, so much to look at too. I used that same song as inspiration the other day! Thanks also fro sharing with us at Allsorts.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, that is an amazing fold and I love the flower paper. Great job figuring out how to make it.

pinky said...

Oh wow Carol I am loving the look and fold of this gorgeous card! The papers are so sweet and full of happy flowers. Love it!

María said...

This card is awesome with that fold and all those flowers. I love it.

Chris said...

A lovely fold Carol, so many panels to decorate and you've made a wonderful job of it with all those pretty colourful flowers. xx
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar and Fab'n' Funky Challenges.
x

brenda said...

Such a beautiful display of florals Carol and great fold as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart met al die vouwen Carol.
Mooi gemaakt.
Alles goed met je?
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

meg said...

A fabulous fold Carol,perfect to showcase your beautiful papers

HilaryJane said...

That looks amazing and complicated. Well done for working it out. Love those flowers xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful florals and lovely card design Carol, I love a center flap..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Leslie Miller said...

That is one very interesting card fold! I sure can't figure it out by looking at it. The papers are just gorgeous! I remember that song. My husband lived in San Francisco in the 60's in the Haight-Ashbury district.

Christine said...

Wow such a beautiful fold on the card and I love the panels xx

Brenda said...

Wow, what a great fold and those papers are gorgeous! Take good care!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card and a very interesting fold. It looks complicated, but you make it sound like it wasn't too hard to make.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful and cheerful card Carol.........gr karin

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous fancy fold card, a great way to show off lots of beautiful papers too x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those papers are amazing Carol, not seen those ones before from CC, not that I need them but I feel I want them hee hee.. Lovely layout, so nice when creative friends inspire us..
Hugs Tracey x
P.S I will be singing that song all day now :D

dutchess said...

Gorgeous flowers and what a great card fold…a really cheerful card Carol…..
So glad you are feeling a bit better…onward and upwards as they say xxxx

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Carol, your card is so very pretty! Hugs Zowie x