Wednesday 6 November 2013

Stressed out!!!

UPDATE COUPLE OF FRACTURED RIBS!Morning everyone hope you are all faring better than me at the moment I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!About midnight Monday night O/H fell backwards down the stairs,hurting his back and chest,wouldn't let me ring an ambulance because of the time?spent all night in agony and at 5o'clock said to ring one,I got up got the cats fed and out of the way,got dressed afte which he said dont bother I feel more comfortable now-anyway mid morning I ended up ringing one and the woman who came examined him and said in my opinion?it's just muscular and they will give you pain relief and send you home,so because he did't want to go infirst place said okay he wouldn't bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now he can hardly breathe or talk without pain but because of his age (64)and in bad health anyway I think they should have taken him without choice.Then this morning I got up and the hamster(which we are looking after for grandaughter Ellie)cage door was open and the hamster was laid dead in the middle of the room,there was no marks on it at all just a few wet parts,so we are not sure if the kitten killed it or played with it and gave it a heart attack as it was old-the bad news was given as died in her sleep and after a few tears for her beloved pet asked her Dad,can I have a rabbit now???Now holding my breath for the next emergency.
I made this card the other day,now panicking to blog it in time.It started off as a very CA card then I couldn't stop and here is the result.Pre-coloured Mos Digital image topper from Hobby House,just added glamour dust,linen and coloured cardstock from Papermill Direct,a few die-cuts,dewdrops and liquid pearls from stash.
challenges-
word art Wednesday-ATG
crafting by designs-ATG
inky impressions-dies and/or punches
Pennys challenges-lots of layers
stamp with Sarah kay-die-cut embellishments
mos digital-fantasy
MAWTT-no papers
cute card Thursday-sparkles
card crafters circle-cute cards
brown sugar-things with wings
sister act-ATG
heck of a challenge- in the frame
challenges4everybody-ATG
Paula Holifield-sparkle and shine
ooh-la-la-food and/or drink
papertake weekly-ATG
Hobby House-pearls and item from Hobby house-(Topper)---TOP 3
Thank you for dropping by
Carol xxx

31 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow the pink and white is such a beautiful combo and I love the little banner and super cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

oh my word Carol - I hope your hubby is feeling better - if not he really should get checked out - sorry about the hamster too. Your card is beautiful - love it to pieces - stunning xx

Pami said...

Gosh Carol you have been going through it a bit at the moment, I hope you get some good news soon! Your card is wonderful, love these toppers and the cute little pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House and good luck! Pami x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Carol, I love the sweet image and pretty detailing.
I hope your hubby is feeling better soon, Sorry to hear about the hamster.
Sue xx

Netty said...

Not a great start to the week, I do hope your OH is feeling a lot better soon. Beautiful card and love the one below also, Annette x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow drama better than East Enders hope hubby is ok now and I agree with you he should of been taken to the hospital. Love your card so pretty love Mo Manning images. Love Alison xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT this week.

Susan x

Mau xx said...

Well you certainly have drama in your house Carol, I do hope Hubby is ok and soon feels better x
My daughter had a hamster die on her last year that she was minding :o( isn't it always the same!!!
Keep your head down next time your asked....lol
Love the gorgeous card, what pretty colour and detail on it.
Thanks for joining in at Mo's again.
Hugs Mau xx

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super sweet card, Carol. You are just SO creative and I thank you for sharing your amazing art with us each week. I really hope you enjoy our fellowship, and I thank you for being such a blessing.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jennifer said...

So very precious! Love the layering! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

joolaa said...

this card is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful a great card with a super topper choice and love those die cuts just wonderful thank you for mentioning your product and joining us at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Hello again Carol, just popping back to thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
I hope you hubby is feeling better now.
Sue xx

Natalie said...

Hope things are going better!
Beautiful card, love the design! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

coops said...

stunning cards carol.really adorable image and i love your gorgeous pretty colours :D
i hope your hubby is feeling better and sorry to hear about the hamster.


xx coops xx

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous card!! I really like all the die cuts. I hope your hubby is feeling better by now. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and detail

hope your hubby's feeling better soon have a great weekend
Lorna x

applejack cards by sue said...

Stressed? Stressed? I should think you're two bars of whole nut chocolate's worth of stressed! I really do hope all is well in your house now. Oh, and love the card, lovely image and colours and everything.

Fiona Keel said...

hi Carol what an eventful week, do hope your husband feels better soon, what a shame about the hamster too. Four fab projects uploaded this week, love the box, its stunning, the die-cuts on the fishing card are used so well, its brilliant, I am just discovering Graphic45, your card is so elegant, and what a beautiful Hobbyhouse card, love the bunting and the die-cutting in2 colours, all fab, Fi x

*Vicki* said...

Oh that would be so scary to fall down the stairs backwards! I've fallen myself down the stairs...but not backwards! Glad he is OK and feels better soon!

Love your stunning card Carol!! The die cut accents and the beautiful coloring on your image! HUGS

Anonymous said...

loving all the elements on this card, looks really good :D Hopped from Docraft

ALI said...

Love the layout and colour.

Unknown said...

Your card is just stunning and I hope your husband is better soon. Why is it if a small pet ever passes away it always when it's being looked after? Hope your gd gets a rabbit, we have one and its such a clever pet. Try not to get too stressed - hope you get a chance to relax over the weekend. Vickie x

Alizabethy said...

what a difficult few days for you!

MissyG said...

fabulous card - hope hubby is on the road to recovery
Linda x

Wendi said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous creation love the bunting infact I love it all
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Happy Crafting

Marja B. said...

Lovely colors and great die-cuts!
Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT
http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/

Saints Rule! said...

Praying for you! Love your beautiful project! Thanks for inspiring me and thanks for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Debbie said...

Such a lovely card...Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House. Love those pinks. x

Hazel said...

Oh my goodness Carol sounds as though you have been in the wars! Hope you feel better soon.

Lovely card - love the image.

Thank you for joining us over at A Little Bit Crafty - I wish you the very best of luck.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW this is sooooooooo pretty! Gorgeous work!
Thanks for playing along at HOAC challenge this month and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx