Tuesday 7 June 2016

Another First- Painting with Brushos

Morning and the card I have today is just because and inspiration after watching Lesley Wharton demoing Brushos,I bought mine before Christmas but have only had a couple of plays with them sprinkling onto backgrounds but after watching the show decided to use them like watercolours to colour the image and add a few splashes "Flower Jar" from Mos Digital Pencil and must say I loved the result though I say so myself lol.Cardstock from Papermill Direct,B.paper from Craftwork cards/Vintage Flora and Sizzix diecut borderand I decided to keep the layout CAS well as CAS as I can manage (might have to work on that too lol )
Challenges-
the paper shelter-flowers everywhere
Brown sugar-use a new technique/painting with Brushos
spellbinding stamps-bright colours
Mos digital-ATG
we love to create-anything creative/mixed media
CWAA-ATG
paper creator-all about flowers
Dragonfly dreams-say it with flowers
let's craft and create-hearts and/or flowers


to be updated

22 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I would love to try this with my brusho's as it looks fabulous. You are a great inspiration...xx

brenda said...

Such a pretty card and design and of course love the Brushos Carol.

Enjoy the sunshine.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty image and your water colouring look fabulous, a great card.
Lorraine

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Carol this is so beautiful
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

Oh my this is stunning :-)

*Vicki* said...

This is so beautiful Carol!! I love your gorgeous coloring on this very detailed image and your brushos look amazing with it!! :) I have a whole entire set that I have YET to break open and I bought mine last Summer sometime!! LOL!! You would think that I would at least play with them at some point!! LOL!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! HUGS

Lynda said...

so pretty, love the way your colored the flowers x Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our 'use a new technique challenge' Hope to see you again next time Lynda xx

Pia S said...

Love the coloring! I've got a few brushos, will definitely try and use them as watercolors like you did here. A very pretty and inspiring card...

Lisa Andersson said...

This is lovely, Carol! your water colouring look amazing and I love the splashes.
Hugs, Lisa

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Carol, such a pretty image and beautiful water colouring - a super design.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

I love it Carol - beautiful xx

Jules said...

Very nice Carol. Sweet image and pretty colours.
Best wishes
Jules xx

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful image and design. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Olga Fink said...

Gorgeous card! great coloring!
xoxo Olga

Donna Ellis said...

So gorgeous, Carol! Your watercoloring is REALLY beautiful! Lovely scallop theme and such happy elements! Hugs, de

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Aimeslee Winans said...

nice work with the brushos, carol! xoxo

SewPaperPaint said...

What a wonderful result! Gorgeous card design! <3

Claire said...

Fab job with the Brushos and such a pretty finshed card too. Thanks so much for joining us at We love to Create this time
Claire xx

TRACEY MO said...

This is so pretty love the image & colours.


Thanks for joining us at dragonfly dreams

Tracey dt

Franz♥ said...

Fab card! Totally love the colour combo and your colouring!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog this month :*

Hugs, Franz.