Tuesday 11 July 2023

Missing Blogger

 Morning -I received a message from LEE of the blog--My Cornish Crafty Corner yesterday asking if I would post a message from her----

Hello. Just thought I would update you as regards to my blog. Well,I seem to have got myself into a pickle. For some reason I can’t sign in. If I go on to blogger it just says create new blog. Also it’s been so long since I even had to do this. I can’t remember email and password. I did try and create a new blog, but blow me I got on it but can’t post anymore on it so I’ve deleted it. I will just have to use Facebook 😡 

Carol x x x

13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh no poor Lee, I think this happened to her once before and blogger 'help' is useless, I hope someone more tech savvy can help her out.xxx

meg said...

So sorry can't he!p Carol

brenda said...

Oh what a mess for Lee, don't think I'm a lot of help but hopefully someone might be able, would have thought somehow Lee can change her password to access her blog again.

B x

brenda said...

Me again, I figure Lee may well have already done this but just in case this in on Googles blogger help:

Go to the "Having trouble signing in?"

Follow the instructions. You’ll need:
The full name on your account

The recovery email address or recovery phone number for the account
Follow the steps to confirm it's your account.

If you entered a recovery email address, check its inbox for an email from Google. Enter the code from the email.

If you entered a recovery phone number, enter the code sent to that phone.

You'll see a list of usernames that match.

wannabcre8tive said...

Sorry Lee is having this trouble. That has to be frustrating,

Chris said...

Poor Lee. Sorry, I am no use at all with anything tech. Hope she can get it sorted.
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for your friend! I think Brenda's solution it's the best she can do...

Valerie-Jael said...

So sorry to here it, Bl*gger has had a lot of problems lately. Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought Lee had been missing! What a pickle. I hope she gets in soon.
Faith x

Freubelmina said...

Not funny 👎

Carol L said...

Hopefully she gets this all sorted out quickly. I get so frustrated with blogger issues I can't figure out :(

Beebeebabs said...

So sorry!!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, that is so sad. Blogger problems are getting worse and worse and none of us are safe.

Dionne xx