Wednesday 23 October 2024

Gift Box Card

Morning, I found the instructions for a box card I made a couple of years ago and decided to decorate using some papers I wasn't too keen on lol. The papers are from Craft&You and Paper Favourites. The stamped leaves are by Stamping Art from Ciobella, stamped and coloured with pencils and cut out -I stamped on the textured side of the cardstock(by mistake-making a few lately lately!!!) and got a mottled effect which I quite liked. The little insect images were cut from a bite and sting cream box I was throwing away. The thin strip in the corner was cut off the paper and while I was sat having a coffee I was playing with it -then thought oooh that will fit nicely in the corner lol, a couple more offcut strips added inside too-got so carried away made a masculine one with some papers I have a few of too.
Back---


 
Inside---

View from Top----


PLEASE NOTE IF ANY CHALLENGES HAVE DIGIS FOR PRIZES-I AM JUST PLAYING FOR FUN AND SUPPORT AS I HAVE NO PRINTER     

Challenges----

crafty catz-Autumn colours
allsorts-patterned papers
613 Avenue create-ATG/lots of leaves
MAWTH-Autumn colours
Unicorn-Autumn
the paper funday-Autumn colourd
classic design-anything but a card/ATG
Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.
Carol x x x

15 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely creation in the warm Autumnal colours Carol, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and using some of your DP's.

B s

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kado verpakking Carol.
Mooi in deze kleuren.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

meg said...

Love the warm autumnal colours in both the papers and embellishments Carol, a great project

Janette said...

I think this is lovely Carol, some mistakes are meant to be made, I do it all the time. xx

Gerrina said...

Love all the round shapes and the muted colours. By keeping looking I see so much details; it's beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Chris said...

Beautiful card /box Carol, clever fold and design, fabulous papers and colours.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful box!

Linby said...

What a great design and beautifully decorated.

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card at Crafty Catz, always a pleasure to see you here Carol.
xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow Carol! Your box is absolutely stunning! I love how bright and shimmery those leaves turned out and I think the papers all worked out beautifully to finish this off! Very nicely done my friend and glad you got to play a bit! HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful creation Carol........gr karin

Chrissy said...

This is a lovely project Carol, love the papers and colours and the little corner details adds so much, love the bugs and just a fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is cool! I love it LOTS! What a clever and beautiful design!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful box card. Another trash to treasure for sure!

dutchess said...

Wow that’s stunning Carol and to say you weren’t bothered about the papers they look great on your box card…xxx