Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Birthday Tulips

 Morning- I have made this card design before in a different colourway-here but looking back think I preferred the first one lol- but liked the design and the beautiful tulip stamp so made another one for some ones birthday. Tulip stamp is from Sweet Poppy, stamped three times and coloured with promarkers, I then stamped the flower heads again for depth, die-cut frame from Spellbinders and papers are from Crafters Companion. Ribbon from stash and sentiment stamp from Penny Black.



Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer  

The next blow we have been dealt-Millie (15yrs)who never leaves our garden has not been seen for three days. We have searched the house/garden from top to bottom and asked neighbours-not a sign so we presume she has found somewhere quiet to die, she has been deteriorating since John died.
UPDATE-5th day and Millie has just walked in and starving.

Challenges--

passion for promarkers-3 of something(tulips)

try it on Tuesday-Summer blooms

crafty catz-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

allsorts-ATG

girlz and the art of letters-F for-flowers/foliage

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

mix it up-ATG

lil red wagon-one thing-one die/one sentiment/one bow

love to scrap-ATG

love to craft-ATG

MAWTT-use a colouring medium

the paper funday-ATG

Allys Angels-ATG

triple B-birds/blooms/butterflies

daisy chain-birthday

beautiful blossoms-ATG

crafters cafe blog-ATG

the sisterhood of crafters-flowers

613 Avenue create-ATG

Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.

Carol x x x




14 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a lovely birthday card using the gorgeous tulip stamp. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Beautiful floral card, I love the yellow! Sorry about your kitty, I have one that is 19!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Triple B!
Diane BB DT, Triple B Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}

Chris said...

A gorgeous design with those bright, beautiful tulips.
So sad to read about Millie, sending you a hug.
xx

Gail L said...

Very pretty tulips Carol!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Sorry to hear about Millie.

Brenda said...

Carol, I am so sorry for all you and your family is having to go through. Your card tho is so beautiful, bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing it at LRW.

brenda said...

Pleased you entered at Allsorts thank you, as post's not shown on my reading list, they might sort it one day!

Millie just might return, they are very singular animals and very much do their own thing, when Cally died last year Salem her brother from same litter (18 now) vanished and we thought the same, more than a week later he wandered into the house as thought nothing was different.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Carol.......gr karin

Lynne said...

A gorgeous floral card Carol. A cat in our village went missing for about 3 weeks and turned up again so hopefully Millie will be back.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carol, they are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

JanR said...

Great card! I adore yellow tulips. Sorry to hear about Millie. :( Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful tulips. I also love the yellow Spellbinders frame which I've been looking at in my collection and thinking I'd like to use it again. It's been around quite a while, but does not lose its appeal. You've chosen the prettiest and most perfect paper for the background, too. I'm sad to hear about Millie. Every loss is so hard on the heart.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful tulip card & I'm glad Millie returned to you!!

Sarn said...

Lovely bright card.
Delighted to hear Millie has returned xxx