Monday, 6 July 2026

Black and White Birthday

 Morning and we have a new ATG/Black and White challenge at A Place to Start. I found a ready  stamped image  from AALL&Create and two last scraps of black and white paper been in the box for years and think I received them in a card swap, a Tonic die-cut sentiment and done.

Been absent this week so hope to catch up with you all soon, and thank you to those who messaged asking if I was okay-really appreciate it and for the beautiful wool and card Janette.


Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer  

Challenges----

fab n funky-something beginning with B-black/blooms/birthday

krafty chicks-birthday

crafty catz-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

allsorts-ATG

mix it up-ATG

the crafting challenge-flowers

love to scrap-ATG

love to craft-ATG

the paper fundays-ATG

crafts galore encore-ATG

crafty calendar-happy birthday

613 Avenue create-ATG

classic design-ATG

do-allkreatives-ATG

we love stamping-ATG

triple B-birds/blooms/butterflies

daisy chain-Birthday

beautiful blossoms-ATG-floral

crafters cafe blog-Blooms

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

lets craft and create-ATG

Thank you for dropping by and hope you can join us.

Carol x x x


40 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Carol........gr karin

dutchess said...

Hi Carol…love the stamped images makes a great card,I love black and white…
Take care Margaret xxx

brenda said...

Looks so stylish in the monochrome colours Carol. In the post this morning!

B x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Carol, love the stamp and the die cut sentiment, looks fabulous in black and white.
Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky, Crafty Catz, Crafty Calendar and we Love Stamping.
xx

meg said...

A beautiful make Carol, love the stamped image and black and white papers

Lynne said...

A lovely black and white design Carol.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart in de zwart wit kleuren.
Alles goed met je?
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

pinky said...

That really is beautiful Carol. Your choice of papers work perfectly with the theme. Love it. I hope you are doing ok!!

Alyson Mayo said...

I love black and white as it always looks so elegant - this is gorgeous :)

Chrissy said...

Fabulous black and white card Carol. and love the design..hope you are well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gerrina said...

Only black and white, but si stunningl great design! Hugs, Gerrina

Cynthia said...

Lovely black and white design! Very striking. Thank you for sharing at the Allsorts Challenge this week.

ahlers5 said...

I love the image with the words behind it. So pretty.

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Carol, a lovely card.
I hope things are better by now flower, you deserve a break from it all. xx

María said...

This card is awesome with that gorgeous stamp. I love it. Hugs, María.

Darlene said...

Very striking & beautiful! Love the B/W!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

Linby said...

This looks so good in mono. I must try this! Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.

Christine said...

Love this, so elegant in black and white xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely monochrome card Carol, love the image and design. Avril x

papierelle said...

The stamps are so beautiful. They also look great in black and white.

mamawcindy said...

Pretty card in the black and white. I really like the happy birthday die. I need to get one of those. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Leslie Miller said...

As much as I love color it's funny how I really love black and white cards, too! When the stamp is such a beautiful illustration it shows the detail so nicely. I haven't posted this month at all and am running behind in visiting. I'm glad you're okay. Sometimes there are so many other things to do!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carol, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

EmmaT said...

Brilliant black and white design, great to use those paper scraps up too, they always come in handy one day. Sending hugs Emmax

Craftyfield said...

Black and white is always striking! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Lynne said...

p.s. whoops! Forgot to say thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Black and white is such an elegant colour combination, beautiful flower focal Carol. I do hope things are easier for you and the family now? Thinking of you.. take care Hugs Tracey x

Donna Walls said...

The Black and White is very elegant, and this is a lovely birthday card Carol. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday and Beautiful Blossoms Challenges. We look forward to seeing more of your shares soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Lisa said...

Lovely way you created this striking monochrome design with the elegant stamped image, the crisp black and white papers, and the bold die cut sentiment, and the simple layout lets the contrast and detail shine in such a stylish way.

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card in black n white, and the card design is lovely.♥

HilaryJane said...

I realise I had missed this card. My time for visiting has been a bit random recently so things have been missed. The black and white effect on this one is really striking. Love that stamp. I am glad to hear you are OK and thanks for your lovely visit to me earlier today xx

Vicky Wright said...

Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

Nonni said...

So fun! Love the black and white and the large word die, very stylish! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

Fiona said...

A great Monochrome card Carol - thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft

tilly said...

what a gorgeous floral stamp, eye catching, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Majda said...

This is a beautiful creation with cute floral stamp. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Cheryl W. said...

Carol, thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. I appreciate them so much!! Your card in this post is super. I struggle making cards for teen boys, so you inspired me with your football theme. And you used so many bits and pieces that came together perfectly! I know what you mean about struggling to get a good picture of mirri card. I've taken SO many pictures of cards made with mirri card that I have never shown on my blog--not because the cards looked bad, but because the photos were terrible! lol

pinky said...

Opps back again Carol to thank you for playing along with us at We Love Stamping. Hugs
Pinky

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. So glad you shared over at DAK, Crafty Catz