Morning and WOW halfway through another month and time for our new challenge at Sparkles Monthly and Dawn is asking for a Kids Card this month. My Grandsons are 10 and 13 and both in football teams but have used these dies before for them I used a die-cut set I bought from someone on a decluttering site a couple of years ago and there was no packaging, The smooshed background was a premade piece in scrap drawer just had to cut a couple of inches off the bottom and the sentiment is a Penny Black stamp. One top is coloured with a promarker and the other cut from a scrap of Stampin Up p, paper, the cup was cut from silver mirri card and you wouldn't believe how many pics it took!!! This is the best to show the silver but unfortunately the rest of the colours look washed out!!!
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments yesterday-really much appreciated.❤️
Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer
Challenges-----
mix it up-ATG
the male room-hobbies
classic design-ATG
the paper funday-ATG
love to craft-ATG
crafty calendar-happy birthday
a cut above-ATG with a die-cut
aud sentiments-hobbies
daisy chain-birthday
lil patch of crafty friends-ATG
cut it up-make your own background
alphabet-F for festivities
Thank you for dropping by and hope you can join us this month.
Carol x x x



31 comments:
Great card Carol….very current with the World Cup still going on…
Thinking of you xxxx
Very cool card, perfect for the kids!!
I'm sure this fab footie card will be very well received Carol, you can't really go wrong with a football themed card for a young boy- particularly just now!
Hope you are having a better day today.
xx
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz
x
Such a cute card - the shorts and shirts are adorable :)
thank you for sharing this card with us at The Male Room Challenge
Wat een super leuke voetbalkaart Carol.
Leuke details op je kaart.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
A fabulous card for your grandson or any football fan Carol, hope you get a good result tonight x
A great card for a football enthusiast, Carol! My son was a player when he was younger and I used this theme a lot back then. I wasn't making cards at the time, but this would have been just the ticket!
What a great football card Carol, love the balls and shirts and fun layout..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wonderful card for a football fan! Nice smooshed background. Love that winner's cup and totally understand trying to take photos of metallic cardstock!Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's July Anniversary Challenge. Happy to have you play along with us.
Very on trend Carol, lots of interest as well.
B x
very beautiful and great card Carol.........gr karin
Belting footie card Carol, even after last nights awful end it will be received very well I am sure. xxx
What a great card for a grandson. I just remembered when I saw your card that our soccer ball is your football!
Very cute. This will definitely make some child smile when they see this card.
A very creative card.
A fab football themed card Carol. I know what you mean about photos, its so frustrating when they dont show a card how it should be.
It's a great football card.
I love your design, those images are really beautiful . x
Energetic football elements make your kids card lively with the bold shirts, fun layout, and the great mix of die cuts, and the way you paired the silver cup with the smooshed background adds a playful contrast that suits the sporty theme beautifully.
A great design, there's always someone within the family or a friend that loves the footie. Love the die cuts and the smooshed background.
Take care Carol wishing you a brighter weekend Hugs Tracey xx
You always amaze me with so many different football designs; nice! Enjoy the weekend!
Thank you for sharing with us over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.~ Maria DT
Fantastic footy card, its a nightmare photographing mirror card!
Perfect and topical male card!
We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx
Very nice work as always!!!
That's a perfect set of dies to have Carol two of my Grandsons are into the football as well. I am sure this will go down a treat.
It's really difficult to photograph shiny surfaces, but I think you did a great job. A very apt card with the world cup this month! Thank you for joining in our challenge at the Male Room. Good luck! Hope you join us in our next challenge too. Gill, DT.
We are so pleased that you chose to share your lovely creation with us at Cut It Up!
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Warm wishes,
Jackie DT,
Cut It Up Design Team.
This is fab. I love the trophy and football jerseys. Great work. thanks for joining the hobbies challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT
A Great sportive card , my father was very good with football
Tak care , have an nice day hugs Epie xx
Post a Comment