Thursday, 23 July 2026

Rectangles and Circles

 Morning, I have a Summery card using  Stampin Up  papers, stamps from AALL&Create coloured with promarkers. dies from My Favourite Things, the circle stamps were punched out with a Tonic punch.



Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer 

Challenges-----

try it on Tuesday-Summer blooms

crafty catz-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

allsorts-ATG

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

the four seasons-Summer

a cut above-ATG

classic design-ATG

a perfect time to craft-ATG

triple B-birds/blooms/butterflies

beautiful blossoms-ATG

crafters cafe blog-ATG

the sisterhood of crafters-flowers

Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.

Carol x x x



21 comments:

anne said...

When I saw your card I just thought that it is full of sunshine with that bright yellow paper and the floral stamp is such a lovely study, it's a lovely card. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Carol.......gr karin

Diane said...

A beautifully designed card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms, The Sisterhood of Crafters, Triple B and The Four Seasons!
Diane BB, TSH DT and TB, TFS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}

Sarn said...

Terrific card Carol. Lots of lovely details to look at and such lovely colours and contrasts. Perfect.

Hope things are improving for you xxx

Alyson Mayo said...

So pretty and perfect for summer with the yellow tones :)

cards-by-epie said...

Very Pretty Card , with lovely details , Carol
Pretty weekend xx Epie

Elle-Jeanne said...

Leuke kaart Carol.
Mooie frisse kleuren.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Chris said...

It's a really striking design Carol, love the bright yellow and the lovely focal flower, so full of summer sun shine. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
xx

meg said...

A wonderful layout using beautiful papers and a gorgeous focal image

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is truly a day brightener! Love the bright yellow against the softer colored background. Interesting layout, too.

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Love the happy yellow color and circle focal image. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along.

brenda said...

As Anne said, a card full of sunshine Carol and what a lovely layout to showcase the elements, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Janette said...

Its a lovely sunny card Carol, I think this would brighten any day I love what you did.
Must thankyou Carol for the lovely words on my blog, it means so much to have friends around doesn't it. Not a good year for any of us flower, you take card too, will let you know how things go, so far Chemo is one of the plans. xxx

Anonymous said...

This is such a bright and colorful card. So lovely!

Donna said...

Beautiful, cheery card! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this! The paper is very cute and summery. I need to have more paper playing days, for sure.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Carol, it's a great design that draws the eye straight to that lovely flower circle.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday
Avril xx

Lisa said...

Sunshine fills the bright yellow paper and makes the floral circle look so warm and lively, and the mix of rectangles and circles gives your summery design a fresh energetic feel.

Gerrina said...

I love the layers; makes it a very modern one! Enjoy the weekend!

Viv said...

Definitely vibes of summer here Carol! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

Linby said...

So bright and pretty and love the beautiful flower in the centre. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.