Morning and I have a sunflower card today after finding the sunflower images whilst decluttering, they were from Gecko Galz a few years ago when I had a printer. The brand new first time used triptych die is from Amazon, papers on two panels of the back are from Crafters Companion and I put a white card panel in the middle for writing a message.
Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer
Challenges-----
allsorts-colour of Summer
lil patch of crafty friends-ATG
try it on Tuesday-make it colourful
everybody art-Summertime
CRAFT-ATG/Summer
just us girls-die week
alphabet-H for horticulture
creative fingers-ATG
mix it up-shaped card
love to scrap-ATG
love to craft-ATG
Allys Angels-ATG
creative creases-fun folds
MAWTT-feminine
do-all kreatives-ATG
the four Seasons-Summer
triple B-birds/blooms/butterflies
neglected stuff-ATG(images)
inspiration station-sunflowers
a cut above-ATG
the paper funday-fancy fold
Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.
Carol x x x



9 comments:
Stunning images Carol so bright and cheerful ….love the shaped card xxx
I’ve always loved fun fold cards and yours is so cheerful Carol. Your choice of black against the white with the sunflower yellows is so impactful! Thanks for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J :o)
Finding those sunflower images and pairing them with the triptych die creates such a bright, cheerful design, and the mix of patterned panels with the clean white center gives the whole card a fresh, summery feel.
Glorious Sunflowers as well as a lovely shape Carol, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.
B x
A gorgeous triptych card Carol, love those stunning sun flowers, so bright and happy!
xx
Beautiful! What an amazing triptych die cut. Love the sunflowers. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
Vicki - ACA Owner
Beautifully designed card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B, The Four Seasons and The Neglected Stuff!!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B, The Four Seasons, The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
I like your fancy trio-fold and those sunny sunflowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!
Beautiful card design Carol, and I love the bold sunflowers and die you used with the tri fold..
luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment