Saturday, 5 September 2026

GDT Card For Girlz and the Art of Letters

Morning and first of all would like to thank you all for the get well messages and beautiful card Hilary, really appreciated them all.  Have given myself a good talking too and as movement is easier have made myself stop mopeing about as it does no good to wallow. Luckily the card for today and Monday had already been made. The card for today is for a GDT spot at ---

Girlz and the Art of Letters challenge -bit of a confusion as I given originally which is "C" For---Clocks and Circles so card was already made-but the challenge is I For-- and as I used distress inks we will go with that I for inks. The image is from the Woodware set which came free with Creative Stamping and coloured with promarkers and distress ink, backing paper was among a selection that came free with my journal.




Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer 

Challenges-----

do-all kreatives-ATG

crafts galore encore-ATG

the paper funday-ATG

mix it up-ATG

love to scrap-ATG

love to craft-ATG

Unicorn-not square

CRAFT-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

the crafting challenge-ATG

Thank you for dropping by and hope you can join us.

Carol x x x

1 comment:

Janette said...

So good to hear your feeling abit better Carol, I give myself lots of talking too's its the only way, haha.
Love the card, its very 'you', the image is so interesting. xx