Monday, 5 October 2026

Spotlight Technique

  Morning and we have a new ATG/ Spotlight Technique challenge at  A Place to Start. I used a new stamp from  Woodware by Francoise Read stamped twice and coloured one with promarkers- then used a circle die from My Favourite Things, from the coloured one and put onto 3D foam pads and onto the uncoloured one. I found the p, paper in the drawer and was just the right size for the card(how lucky is that lol) I had no more coloured card, so after cutting a piece of white card just slightly larger than the image, I swiped a promarker round the edges then matted the image on top-now I did this at night and the colour looked perfectly matched-then in daylight one purple and one pink??? Never mind the purple matched colour of image lol. TBH the colours look much darker in real life 


Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer.


Challenges-----
creative crafting Uncles-males go feminine
do-all kreatives-ATG/Use dies

Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.
Carol x x x




16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Carol.............gr karin

Kathyk said...

Super card and looks terrific in your chosen colourway too

Kathyk

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card with this amazing design ♥

brenda said...

An ideal design to showcase that lovey stamp, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Janette said...

Oh its gorgeous carol. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carol, it's beautiful! xoxo

meg said...

A beautiful stamp and card

Lynne said...

This is lovely Carol. Not tried that technique before, must give it a try.

María said...

An awesome card. I like that paper, I think it fits although it's pink it creates a fantastic contrast. Hugs, María.

Linby said...

Great use of the technique it looks beautiful.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart Carol.
Leuk gedaan zo.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Chris said...

Beautiful card and fabulous stamp, such a lovely effect from the spotlight technique.xx
Thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping
x

Chrissy said...

Such a fabulous technique Carol, love the different mat panels I do the quite often, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alex said...

Gorgeous use of the spotlight technique! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Uschi said...

Beautiful! A wonderful stamp and a fantastic presentation thanks to the spotlight technique. I really like the purple coloring, as well as the patterned paper—which, in my opinion, is a perfect match. The coloring of the edges also harmonizes beautifully with the flower and the patterned paper. Great work—thank you for participating in the current "Do-Al(l)-Kreatives" challenge.
Hugs, Uschi

papierelle said...

It's looks amazing and I like that only a part is colored.