Saturday, 10 October 2026

Unexpected Card

 Morning and I have a card which I had no inkling of doing until I saw the sketch at Sweet Wednesday 2 and it inspired me to have a go. I found co-ordinating papers which came free with my journal-then it struck me I will have to make a masculine card lol !!! I went searching through my stamps and found a stamp set from Visible Image I won a couple of months ago and not used yet, so I stamped the image, sentiment and smallest football three times, then die-cut with a My Favourite things circle die  and glued  them around the image. Some long forgotten card candy and gems from stash.


Please note if any challenges have digi images for prizes I am just playing for fun and support as I don't have a printer.

Challenges------

sweet Wednesday2-sketch 337                                                 

girlz and the art of letters-K for kids

lil patch of crafty friends-ATG

love to craft-ATG

crafty catz-ATG

love to scrap-ATG

mix it up-ATG

creative fingers-ATG

girlz creative fun art of scrap-ATG+papers

crafts galore encore-ATG

do-all kreatives-ATG

a perfect time to craft-ATG

classic design-ATG

love those pretty papers-ATG

we love stamping-ATG

613 Avenue create-ATG

lets craft and create-ATG

aud sentiments-no rectangles

fab'n'funky-3 of something/3papers/footballs/card candy/gems

the male room-geometric                                                                


the paper funday-ATG

creative inspirations-ATG

crafty gals corner-ATG

crafters cafe blog-ATG

Allys Angels-ATG

Thank you for dropping by and any comments are much appreciated.

Carol x x x







2 comments:

brenda said...

A great masculine card for all those footie fans Carol.

B x

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card Carol,could be made in so many colours to suit a favourite football team