Monday 7 December 2015

OMG I could have cried

Morning everyone after a stressed weekend with hardly any sleep I realised this card had to be done toda,so I sat and carefully coloured the image and had the bright idea of clear embossing it to look like water-I reached for my versamarker pad and stamped twice befor I realised it was my black pad-WELL I could have cried TBH,then I had the bright idea of covering it with holographic EP,I decided to show it to Abbie so that she knew it was true and she added it to the blog so now have added it to mine though can't for the life of me think why lol.The challenge at Our Crafty Corner is ATG/Wintry and our sponsor is SLS Lines -I used the beautiful image Goth Girl with Goldfish and Balloons,coloured with promarkers then all downhill!!!,everything else is from stash.
challenges---dare I No I can't enter challenges-but will make another card for the midway reminder using the same image
Carol x x

5 comments:

Alison59 said...

Aw no need to cry - I think it looks great xx

rachel said...

defo no need to cry carol - its great. Hugs rachel x

Samra said...

I think your card is fabulous and the black random marks make it actually have such a fabulous character!!!
Hugs

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Jacee said...

It's great!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job sweetie and looks fabulous. Thank you for a great challenge this month.

Hugs Abbs xx