Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Another Setback

 Just to let you all know I had quite a dramatic fall over the back step and crashed full onto the door jomb with my side, have quite a spectacular bruise and paramedics -after a 4 hour wait for ambulance! think I may have cracked a couple of ribs but as hospital inundated -it was a case of nearest walk -in which was a no no the state I was in - so its a case of bed rest and painkillers-can only sit for a short while to have something to eat then I have to go back to bed for comfort-so will catch up with you all when able.

Thank you for dropping by.

Carol x x x

10 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good luck with your recovery

Kathyk

María said...

Sorry to read this. I hope you recover very soon. María, xx

meg said...

So sorry to read about your call Carol,wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, Carol… how terrible for you! Sending you love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. ❤️

Elle-Jeanne said...

Wat vreselijk voor je weer Carol.
Wens je alle goeds, en een spoedig herstel.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Carol, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I've never had a cracked rib, but from what I understand it's very painful, even just when you breathe which, of course, you can't avoid. The 4 hr wait sounds appalling! I hope you heal well and soon!

HilaryJane said...

Oh Carol, I am so sorry to hear this. How very painful and frustrating for you. Sounds like you are very badly bruised. You take care and take your time. Clearly you need a load of rest xx

Pauline C said...

So sorry to hear this Carol, what an awful accident. Take care of yourself and get plentyof rest. Sending love, hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Chrissy said...

Oh Carol, I'm so sorry you had such a nasty fall and hope you get well soon, test and heal, take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

dutchess said...

Oh dear you poor lass…hope the pain killers are giving you some relief xxx